Obligation Free Advice
I want to buy a house but I’m not sure about:
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit do I have to have?
- What is the loan process?
- What is the interest rate going to be?
- What is the repayment going to be?
- Do I buy a unit or a house?
- Where do I buy?
- How do I find the right property?
- We have a deposit but we are not a permanent resident/citizen. Can we still buy a house in Australia?
- Should I buy an old or new house? I have heard that if I buy a new unit/house, I will be eligible for government grant and stamp duty, how much government grant am I eligible for? Up to how much exemption can I get for stamp duty?
We are not only Registered Mortgage Broker but also qualified accountant and Registered Tax agent. These are the questions we cover in our obligation free consultation.