Super Refund

  • By  admin
  • 22 February, 2013
  • Comments Off on Super Refund

  Are you Departing Australia permanently?

“Every year millions in unclaimed superannuation funds are left behind by former temporary residents”

You can claim super benefits you accumulated while working in Australia if you are temporary resident and leaving Australia permanently.

We can take care of your all the processes and paper works and organize your refund to send directly to your overseas address in the form of cheque.

For more information please visit:  our offices   or

contact us on 0413 193 351 (mob)

Categories: Uncategorized

Comments are closed.